Our Power Angled Tilt Bucket provides greater versatility than a standard ditch cleaning bucket. It is ideal for side-angled trenches, landscaping or working where space and access are restricted. This bucket can be directly mounted to the machine or used with a quick coupler.
- The innovative Miller Compact Quick Couplers can save you time through fast and efficient attachment changeover.
- The cast design is lighter, stronger and more durable than comparable fabricated models.
- The Compact Task Bucket Range works in synergy with the quick coupler to provide solutions for all of your on-site needs.
- The compact design is easier to manoeuvre and operate in confined spaces, providing greater machine stability in the digging cycle.
- The easy fill action of the Scoop design gives a higher bucket fill factor and an increased pay load.
- The package provides a mini excavator with additional selling features for on-site hire, the user will also receive the benefit of being able to use the correct bucket or attachment for the job in hand through the quick coupler, therefore providing more value.
we have been providing ground breaking on-site solutions for the construction industry worldwide. A major milestone was our innovation of the first pin pick-up quick coupler in 1989. Today, we are proud to be a key supplier of quick couplers and buckets to the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturers who in turn brand these products as their own. Such endorsements are a true testament to the inherent product quality and reliability that can be found throughout the Miller product range.
We invest extensively in research and development to provide all our customers with the best on-site solutions. We listened to the people who use mini excavators and backhoe loaders, and using this feedback we designed a compact quick coupler and task bucket range to improve machine versatility through efficient digging and fast attachment changeover.
Our special application buckets offer solutions that meet the individual needs of the customer. With a wealth of experience in designing, testing and manufacturing quality buckets, our specialised buckets are the ideal solution to some of the more uncommon or arduous on-site tasks or for unusual and challenging applications.
We welcome all enquiries about specialised products and are always happy to offer advice and assistance. Below are some product examples that provide real site solutions that improve efficiency to our global customer base.
Our Ditch Cleaning Bucket range is specifically designed for general clean up operations such as channel cleaning, ditch maintenance and site clearance. It is also suitable for other light duties such as grading and slope work. Available in a range of widths with optional drain holes and optional bolt-on edges, this bucket is the easy way to clean up.
We have over 3 decades experience in the quarry and mining industry and our expertise proves invaluable in the design and manufacture of our Wheeled Loader Bucket range. These durable designs are easy to maintain with the added assurance that the correct wear package is installed to withstand even the toughest application.
During the 30 years that we have been designing and building Wheeled Loader buckets, we have continued to refine the design, providing optimum productivity and durability.
Our design reduces the area of the bucket that engages with the ground, creating less resistance than a conventional bucket during the digging cycle. All ground engaging areas are manufactured from high strength abrasion resistant steel alloy.
With years of on-site knowledge and manufacturing experience, our designs are continually re-evaluated to enhance machine productivity. The tried and tested Direct Mount Bucket is strong and durable with a unique design that can improve efficiency and productivity. Miller Direct Mount Buckets can be used either with a quick coupler or directly mounted to the machine.
The Miller Scoop is a revolutionary bucket that can maximise machine productivity, efficiency and profitability. This unique and patented design will optimise machine performance and lower operating costs. Specifically designed to be used with a Miller Quick Coupler, the Scoop has integrated bucket pins to reduce the pin to point dimension* and minimise the loss in breakout force that occurs when a quick coupler is installed.
The Scoop’s unique and patented design can maximise your work rate, lower your costs and optimise your performance.
The Scoop profile enables the bucket to cut through the ground more effectively with minimal resistance and drag. The self fill action gives an increased pay load. These combined benefits result in time and fuel savings.
* pin to point dimension = distance from the dipper arm to the tip of the bucket
We were established as a mobile welding service in 1978, specialising in on-site bucket repair and refurbishment. Even at this early stage our work ethic was evident in our determination to provide a second to none service. This standard formed the company’s foundation and remains the cornerstone of its ethos today.
In the early 1980s, having learned through repairing countless bucket designs the limitations of traditional buckets, we began to design and manufacture wheeled loading shovels and hydraulic excavator buckets. Over time the orders started to increase and more customers in the construction, mining and quarrying industries began to specify the Miller bucket.
Our commitment to produce quality, reliable buckets that could optimise machine performance soon became recognised throughout the industry and as the company’s profile and reputation was realised, Miller became a brand to trust.
- Quick attachment changeover, maximising productivity.
- The compact cast design is lighter, stronger and more durable than comparable fabricated designs.
- Operation with standard OEM dimensions ensures attachment compatibility with existing buckets and attachments.
- Pin pick up design ensures that no costly modifications are required to either machine or attachments.
- Manually operated models require minimal installation time and expense.
- Hydraulic and mechanical options are available to suit different operator and application criteria.
- Operates with a variety of attachments, including hammers, rippers and demolition tools.
- Designed and manufactured by the world’s only independant branded coupler producer chosen to supply the leading OEM’s.
The compact coupler range has been developed from the original 10 – 200 tonne Miller quick coupler models. With a proven track record spanning over 2 decades, our couplers have saved numerous contractors countless hours of lost productivity due to lengthy attachment changeover procedures. With such an excellent pedigree, the compact coupler range can boast inherent product quality, strength and reliability.
- Complete hydraulic operation from the cab with an automatic mechanical safety device, which negates the need for a manual safety pin.
- Hydraulic check valves prevent attachment from being released in the unlikely event of loss of engagement forces.
- Clear visibility of secure engagement of buckets and other attachments.
- The retaining jaw further enhances safe disengagement of attachments.
- Fully CE approved.
The Bug HD is one of Miller’s strongest and most durable quick couplers, built to cope with the most hostile conditions. This extra strength comes from a shorter more specialised pin spread, the correct choice where a heavy duty model is preferable to a universal design.