- The innovative Miller Compact Quick Couplers can save you time through fast and efficient attachment changeover.
- The cast design is lighter, stronger and more durable than comparable fabricated models.
- The Compact Task Bucket Range works in synergy with the quick coupler to provide solutions for all of your on-site needs.
- The compact design is easier to manoeuvre and operate in confined spaces, providing greater machine stability in the digging cycle.
- The easy fill action of the Scoop design gives a higher bucket fill factor and an increased pay load.
- The package provides a mini excavator with additional selling features for on-site hire, the user will also receive the benefit of being able to use the correct bucket or attachment for the job in hand through the quick coupler, therefore providing more value.
we have been providing ground breaking on-site solutions for the construction industry worldwide. A major milestone was our innovation of the first pin pick-up quick coupler in 1989. Today, we are proud to be a key supplier of quick couplers and buckets to the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturers who in turn brand these products as their own. Such endorsements are a true testament to the inherent product quality and reliability that can be found throughout the Miller product range.
We invest extensively in research and development to provide all our customers with the best on-site solutions. We listened to the people who use mini excavators and backhoe loaders, and using this feedback we designed a compact quick coupler and task bucket range to improve machine versatility through efficient digging and fast attachment changeover.