- High degree of safety – Its revolutionary “oil-less” technology guarantees that oil does not contaminate the gas. Its hermetically sealed crankcase ensures no emission of gases to the atmosphere, even gases with a low molecular weight.
- High reliability – Low compression ratios in the individual stages result in low thermal load and high reliability. The Scotch yoke principle means balanced forces and minimal vibration.
- Easy installation – Very compact, frame-mounted and incorporating anti-vibration pads, DM compressors come as complete all-in packages with a small footprint and are simple to install without the need for complex piping arrangements.
- Low cost of ownership due to no water consumption and high efficiency.
- Low maintenance – An advanced maintenance concept ensures short downtimes.
- A wide array of solutions – DM compressors are available for inlet pressures of 1 to 40 bars, and 2 to 5 stage configurations. They are suitable for diverse applications such as CNG refueling stations and gas applications (e.g. Ex-zone 2 or optionally Ex-zone 1).
Atlas Copco’s DM oil less reciprocating compressors will meet your needs for high pressure compression up to 351 bar(a). Compact, with very low vibration levels and a sealed crankcase, DM compressors are ideal for the compression of natural gas for vehicles (NGV) and hydrogen. DM compressors are dedicated to the European market.
|Capacity FAD (l/s)||7.5 – 61.4 l/s|
|Working pressure||1 – 350 bar(e)|
|Installed motor power||30 kW|
|Capacity||27 – 203 Nm³/h|
|Inlet pressure||1 – 40 bar|
|Gases handled||natural gas for vehicles (NGV), hydrogen|