• Ultimate reliability under the harshest operating conditions.
• Single interface between your compressed air system and your process.
• Regulation of compressor cooling water pressure and temperature to keep the compressed air system working optimally.
• Compressors operate independently from your heat requirement process.
• Easy to guarantee optimal quality of cooling water from compressor(s).
• Up to four ZR compressors can be connected to one energy recovery control unit.
• Standard set-up can be extended with a number of application specific options.
• Designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 1400.
• Superior quality by design ensures long and trouble-free life at the lowest operating costs:
o Stainless steel plate heat exchangers.
o Variable-speed driven pumps.
o State-of-the-art control system.
• Maximum efficiency and reliability:
o Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to specific needs with digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions.
Atlas Copco energy recovery control units transfer the energy recovered in the cooling water of oil-free air compressors to your process. The control unit is installed between the compressor and your cooling and heating circuit. The design ensures perfect and easy integration of energy recovery systems in a wide variety of different applications.