- Body and Bonnet – Cast with uniform sections, precision machined.
- Body: Permits full swing of disc on downstream side – Lower flow resistance and disc erosion.
- Disc: Internally-hinged – No opening on the body, higher integrity.
- Disc secured to hinge using lock nut and pin.
- Disc free to rotate to avoid localized wear.
L&T Valves manufactures a wide variety of Gate, Globe & Check Valves in bolted-bonnet design.
The valves are approved by the global majors in oil & gas and power and have a reputation for reliable performance in critical services, across the globe.
Valves in bolted bonnet construction are available in pressure classes from 150 to 2500, in a variety of materials and end-connections.