- Solid Reliability – The LFxR pantograph compressor is a simple, highly reliable compressor package design. It incorporates a minimum of moving parts, corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel and aluminum and a rigid construction to withstand external vibrations, shock loads, exhaust gases and projectiles. These compressors perform in temperatures from -40°C/-40°F to +50°C/+122°F and are designed to withstand the most extreme weather conditions.
- Maximum uptime – The LFxR pantograph compressor is characterized by long service intervals requiring an absolute minimum of maintenance. This guarantees an availability of more than 99,9%.
- Low lifecycle cost – The LFxR pantograph compressors are characterized by an extremely low lifecycle cost, a result of the high reliability and the long service intervals.
- Compact and low weight – The LFxR pantograph design is extremely compact. A LFxR compressor therefore needs little space for installation. The use of aluminum reduces the weight as much as possible.
- The Full Feature concept with integrated filters, unique SDR membrane dryers and aluminum air receivers will give you one single source to supply your system with clean dry air, without lost of energy due to high pressure drops and high purge air flows, compared to separate installations.
The Atlas Copco LFxR oil-free pantograph compressors are specifically designed for use on electrically driven railway vehicles with a pneumatic pantograph. The LFxR complies with all international standards for railway applications and exacts standards for reliability and durability. Atlas Copco’s LFxR helps railway operators to achieve punctuality and reliability, while reducing operational costs.
The LFxR’s space saving design, its high performance in harsh conditions and low maintenance makes it also a suitable compressor for other small consumers of compressed air, like sanding and greasing devices.
|Capacity FAD (l/s)||1.02 – 1.38 l/s|
|Capacity FAD (m³/h, cfm)||3.67 – 4.97 m³/h|
|Working pressure||10 bar(e)|
|Installed motor power||0.5 – 0.7 kW|