- Excellent fuel economy – With the Deutz engine management system you get the best fuel economy in class.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership – You can achieve even lower fuel consumption with the addition of the innovative FuelXpert™ system, which electronically regulates engine speed and the air inlet valve to optimize fuel consumption.
- Highly reliable for many years of troublefree operation.
- Easy to transport and maneuver on site.
- Safe for your operators and for the environment.
- Low noise and exhaust emissions – Size 1.5 compressors satisfy international standards and can operate in the vicinity of hospitals, schools and residential areas, even at night.
- Short service downtime – Their practical design with easy service and maintenance access reduces downtime and maintenance costs.
Atlas Copco’s Deutz powered XA(M,H)S 237-287 portable compressor range are designed to give you reliability and a fast return on investment. They are suitable for applications as diverse as the installation of fiber optic cables, abrasive blasting, small hole drilling and general construction work. All models are available in versions that meet the latest exhaust emission and noise directive criteria.
|Normal effective working pressure||8.6 – 12 bar|
|Air flow (FAD)||236 – 285 l/s|
|Air flow (FAD)||14.2 – 17.1 m³/min|
|Sound power level||99 dB(A)|
|Length||507 – 550.8 cm|