- High reliability – Thanks to innovative magnetic bearings, low vibration turbo technology and integrated Variable Speed Drive, ZB 100-160 VSD blowers provide exceptional reliability and production continuity.
- Maximum energy savings – Install a ZB 100-160 VSD and benefit from reduced costs. The magnetic bearing design coupled with the turbo compression system provides the highest air volume at the lowest energy consumption. Enjoy extra energy savings with integrated Variable Speed Drive technology, which automatically tunes the compressed air flow precisely to air demand.
- Certified 100% oil-free – All ZB blowers provide you with 100% pure, clean air that complies with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006 Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such certification on an oil-free compressor.
- Easy installation – ZB 100-160 blowers are delivered ready for use. The all-in-one package includes a powerful PLC controller, integrated VSD, forklift slots, check valve, air filter, blow-off valve and silencers.
- Easy maintenance – ZB 100-160 blowers will save you time and costs due to easy serviceability.
- Quiet operation – Low vibration and noise levels provides a pleasant working environment for your operators.
Atlas Copco’s low pressure ZB 100-160 VSD blowers guarantee a continuous, highly reliable, energy-efficient and 100% oil-free air supply – certified according to ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010). These blowers are directly driven by a permanent magnet synchronous motor, which is vastly superior to conventional types. Moreover, the unique stainless steel backward lean impeller has integrated labyrinth seals which lead to high efficiency and minimal air leakage. The ZB 100-160 VSD is supplied as an all-in-one, ready-to-run package with a small footprint. Vibration and noise levels are low, resulting in an agreeable working environment for your operators.