- Maximum uptime – All ZH+ components are easy to maintain, dismantle and re-assemble if required, thus reducing downtime. Advanced control and monitoring possibilities ensure that production interruptions are minimized. In addition, easily accessible major components, minimal service interventions and long overhaul intervals reduce maintenance time and costs.
- Maximum energy savings – All components of the ZH+, such as the backward leaning impeller, carbon ring air seals and inlet guide vanes, are designed to lower the pressure drops and provide the highest air volume with the lowest energy requirement.
- Plug-and-run package – The integrated design of the ZH+ includes internal piping, coolers, motor, lubrication, inlet guide vanes and control system: all supplied as a ready-to-use package. Installation is fault-free, commissioning time is low and no external instrument air is required. You simply plug and run.
- Advanced control monitoring – To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Certified 100% oil-free – ZH+ compressors provide you with 100% pure, clean air that complies with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006 Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such certification on an oil-free compressor.
Delivered as a plug-and-run package, Atlas Copco’s ZH+ oil-free centrifugal compressors are designed to save energy and guarantee reliability. They are just what you need for large compressor rooms of 1-20 MW and for processes with a fluctuating or constant air demand. In the plug-and-run package you get internal piping, integrated coolers, motor, lubrication, inlet guide vanes, control system and 100% matched components. Choose the ZH+ to protect your production: air is 100% certified oil-free according to ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010), and the compressors operate reliably even in extremes of temperature and humidity.
|Capacity FAD (l/s)||967 – 7547 l/s|
|Capacity FAD (m³/h, cfm)||3500 – 27000 m³/h|
|Working pressure||2 – 12.5 bar(e)|
|Installed motor power||315 – 2750 kW|