Air compressors revolutionising food and beverage industry globally
Dedicated Class 0 certified compressor air systems for the food and beverage industry. Guaranteed oil-free air for safe and high-quality end products, lowest TCO. It Can be used for
1. Sorting and Moving Product – Powdered and liquid products are often pushed through pipelines using compressed air. Air compressor is an innovative means of quickly moving the products from one point to another and using some air pressure control valves and pneumatic systems can also help in automated sorting of these products.
2. Peeling and Cutting Products – compressed air pressure are a clean and effective means of peeling, cutting and removing shells from food unprocessed food items.
3. Filling Pastries – Air compressors are an effective and quick means for even filling of pastries, pies, cookies and other baked food items while considerably reducing wastage.
4. Cooling Products – cool air blowers use compressors for cooling baked, roasted and hot food items before packaging. The cool faster and evenly through air pipes connected to air compressors and positioned over conveyor belts and collection points.
5. Mixing Product – mixing of food items especially moist and coarse food items can be tedious which is effectively taken care off with air compressors which saves time and money.
6. Freezing Products – air compressors can produce a jet stream of pressurised cold air which can cool or freeze food items effectively and evenly.
7. Packaging – air compressors are of great benefit to food packaging industry as it can blow mould a plastic or glass to every desired shape in matter of seconds.
8. Cleaning and Filling Packaging – Due to high pressure cleaning becomes easy with air compressors which helps in hygienic cleaning of packaging items.
9. Nitrogen Generation – air compressors can be used to pack delicate and fragile food items by pressuring the packet with nitrogen gas. This not only helps the packet to the delicate food item safe but also keeps it fresh for longer duration.
10. Maintaining Cleanliness – Pressurised hoses can keep food items and distributing belts clean of excess food particles that may fall of from the food item while preparing them for packaging.
11. Fermentation Processes – Compressed air are also a good means of maintaining and supplying adequate amounts of air to containers undergoing fermentation processes.
12. Aeration – this process uses compressed air to add oxygen into liquid products in a clean way.
13. Water Sterilization – cleaning through compressed air occurs when compressed air creates ozone gas which is mixed with water to separate iron and magnesium.
14. Quick Thawing Processes – Frozen juice and other liquid concentrate come in drums which can be heated effectively using compressed air and is more effective than other conventional thawing processes thus creating a much better production line.
15. Bottling – Air compressors can clean the bottle effectively using pressurised CO2 which reduces excess oxygen content and later after filling these compressed pneumatic arms can also help is sealing of these bottles and packs.
16. Dispensing Soft Drinks and Draft Beer – Dispensing liquid with compressed air is easy, clean and quick and can improve delivery and packaging times.