- High efficiency – Thanks to the superior cooling capability of water which ensures that the heat is removed efficiently at the source, more air per kW of power is generated. Energy savings of up to 35% are possible with the Variable Speed Drive versions:
– Load/no load transition losses are eliminated.
– Precise pressure control allows a tighter pressure band and a lower average working pressure, resulting in reduced energy consumption.
- Certified 100% oil-free air – AQ compressors provide 100% pure, clean air, complying with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006, Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such certification for an oil-free compressor.
- Quiet operation – AQ compressors are supplied in a sound-insulated canopy, thus avoiding the need for a separate compressor room and allowing installation in most working environments.
- Advanced control and monitoring – To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
Atlas Copco’s AQ water-injected screw compressors, available in water-cooled and air-cooled versions, meet your precise needs for pure, oil-free air while offering high-pressure capability and improved energy efficiency. Developed especially for applications demanding the highest levels of purity, such as pharmaceutical production, food processing and critical electronics, AQ compressors eliminate the risks of oil contamination as well as the resulting extra costs. They ensure consistent 100% oil-free air while you benefit from lower operating and maintenance costs with an ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certified compressor.
|Capacity FAD (l/s)||21.9 – 161.7 l/s|
|Capacity FAD (m³/h, cfm)||1.3 – 9.7 m³/h|
|Working pressure||7.4 – 13 bar(e)|
|Installed motor power||15 – 55 kW|