- Quick attachment changeover, maximising productivity.
- The compact cast design is lighter, stronger and more durable than comparable fabricated designs.
- Operation with standard OEM dimensions ensures attachment compatibility with existing buckets and attachments.
- Pin pick up design ensures that no costly modifications are required to either machine or attachments.
- Manually operated models require minimal installation time and expense.
- Hydraulic and mechanical options are available to suit different operator and application criteria.
- Operates with a variety of attachments, including hammers, rippers and demolition tools.
- Designed and manufactured by the world’s only independant branded coupler producer chosen to supply the leading OEM’s.
The compact coupler range has been developed from the original 10 – 200 tonne Miller quick coupler models. With a proven track record spanning over 2 decades, our couplers have saved numerous contractors countless hours of lost productivity due to lengthy attachment changeover procedures. With such an excellent pedigree, the compact coupler range can boast inherent product quality, strength and reliability.