ZT 110-160 Classic: Oil-free air rotary screw compressors, 110-160 kW / 147-214 hp.
- Keeping your production up and running – For over 50 years, Atlas Copco Z compressors have set the benchmark for durability. They are built using long-standing internal engineering practices, and are designed, manufactured and tested according to ISO 9001. The ZT 110-160 uses proven screw technology, cooling and pulsation dampers.
- Protecting your reputation – The ZT 110-160 provide you with 100% pure, clean air that complies with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. This means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation.
- Driving down energy costs – The ZT 110-160’s superior oil-free screw elements provide the optimum combination of high Free Air Delivery (FAD) with low energy consumption. Ample sized cooling, low pressure drops and an efficient drive train result in high compressor package efficiency.
- Easy installation – With the ZT 110-160 compressor, Atlas Copco provides a complete solution without hidden costs. The ready-to-use package includes internal piping, coolers, motor, lubrication and control system. Installation is fault-free, commissioning time is low and no external instrument air is required. You simply plug and run.
- Assuring your peace of mind – From the factory to the field, Atlas Copco has the expertise and products, service and support to meet customer demands. We invest continuously to ensure a committed, competent service organization. Thanks to our presence in over 170 countries we offer timely, professional service worldwide with 24/7 availability.
Atlas Copco is renowned for designing and manufacturing the most reliable oil-free screw compressors. The ZT 110-160 is the latest rotary screw compressor to come out of this strong tradition. Ideal for harsh conditions, the ZT offers a compact robust design and low operating cost to industries where high-quality oil-free air is key.
|Capacity FAD (l/s)||259.6 – 416 l/s|
|Capacity FAD (m³/h, cfm)||15.6 – 25 m³/h|
|Working pressure||7 – 10.4 bar(e)|
|Installed motor power||132 – 160 kW|